Product specifications are commonly taken for granted by some wearers. With so many features and products in today’s market, we can’t expect that all buyers would check every piece of product information. Either that or the spec sheet is just too technical to understand, thus leading to some wondering if it’s any good for them or not.
That said, if you’re considering Styletto X as your hearing aids moving forward, but not quite sure if it’s a good buy or not, we’ll make it easier for you to decide by highlighting its beneficial features.
- Forget about soft sounds. With Styletto X, the hearing impaired can hear what is really important to them. It makes the sound so crisp and clear leaving you with an impression that it’s not just a hearing aid.
- If traditional charging doesn’t sound appealing to you anymore, you can go for Styletto X because it comes with a wireless charger capable of making the hearing aids last for quite some time depending on actual usage. It’s rechargeable case makes the hearing aids stand for about 5 hours when streaming, and the case can last for three days without charging it over again.
- Be amazed with Styletto X’s Signia Assistant. The purpose of this reliable application is to assist wearers in maximizing their hearing experience. Signia assistant is available on iOS and Android phones. When users are in difficult listening situations, the Signia assistant helps by letting them concentrate on sounds they prefer to hear. With its reliable preferences, wearers are given full control of the situation at any given day.
- Enhanced speech understanding feature lets people with hearing problems focus on the sounds produced by the other party. For instance, crowded environments like shops, restaurants and bars have a tendency to generate too much noise. In this situation, talking to someone becomes easy with Styletto X since the clear sound is delivered the natural way even in the middle of a noisy background.
- Bluetooth streaming is available too. It’s easier to switch from having a phone conversation to listening to music or vice-versa. If you have a very active lifestyle, then Styletto X can be the one for you. It has sensors responsible for filtering disturbing noises in busy environments. Also, it has reliable receivers that automatically adapt to certain environments. Hearing aid controls are easy to understand and wearers can forget about instructions that seem complex.
It’s hard to tell when a person is about to experience hearing loss. There are many factors such as age, genetic mutations and hereditary. Listening difficulties can all be experienced by old and younger people in our society. Styletto X hearing aids are designed to support different kinds of hearing health problems.